Caosd Research group
aspect-oriented architecture description language
How to update:
How to uninstall:
What’s new in version 1.3.4?
Significant changes made to the AO-ADL Tool Suite for the 1.3.4 version:
- Diagrams to represent graphically Architectures, Composite Components and Templates.
- Introduced graphic editor for diagrams.
- Autogenerating diagram for existing Architectures, Composite Components and Templates.
- Graphic editor allows creating new elements in the repository, and instantiates existing elements.
- Possibility opening the element editor directly from diagrams.
- Added option to disconnect the graphic editor and the repository that lets you work with the graphic editor without modifying the repository.
- Graphic editor allows editing subdiagrams for templates and composite components.
- Possibility of instantiating subtemplates directly in diagrams, and replacing the template with his instance automatically.
- Added links to the official documentation.
- Improved ‘Import’ option to allow importing template files.
- Added Unicode encoding for texts in elements.
- Improved logging messages for history log and errors log.
- Updated icons for repository elements.